As boat wave technology improves we're finding ourselves riding longer, taller waves that have more area to slay on. With all that room for radical activities it helps to have a board that can handle higher speeds, bigger carves, and more slash. Pulling design inspiration from our ocean riding brethren, the Ono has a longer running length, with more volume through the nose giving this board tons of push. Channels along the base direct water flow through a quad, or twin, fin setup for just the right amount of tracking.
- Surf design
- ExoSpine flex control
- 1 piece EPS foam stringer-less core
- Vector net
- Ghost grip w/ rear EVA pod
- Quad FCS II fins; 2-3.1", 2-2.1"
- Concave base with center channel
- Designed for: Advanced/Expert