The 5 section slalom water ski rope is a 10mm line that shortens to 13m (32' off) for the beginner and intermediate slalom skier. Its looped construction allows for easy removal or assembly of sections, handle attachments, and the capacity for record-breaking performance. Each rope is hand braided and pre-stretched to ensure maximum performance.
- 16-strand, 10mm PolyproMAX rope
- Looped Construction
- Detachable 15' off section.
- Record capability accuracy.
- 70' Overall length (21.5m)
- Shortenings through 13m (32' off)