The HO TX Ski, is a great slalom ski from tip to tail, delivering the same high performance of the Syndicate Ski design, with a wider tail you get a more stable and effortless ride, giving you the ability to cross the wake with ease. It’s a great ski for anyone that skis the slalom course at 28 – 32 mph or just wants a nice smooth transition on open water. This is an essential ski for a skier interested in the experience of running the course at a more subtle speed while delivering peak performance to turn the buoy like a pro. Pair the ski with the HO Freemax or Xmax Bindings for a comfortable fit.
- Wide Ride Shape: increased lift equals decreased drag, for slower speeds, heavier skiers, or energy saving skiing
- Clean Edge Tail - From the heel of the back foot through the tail for added efficiency by reducing drag by 50%
- Machined Polyurethane Core: 20% lighter than traditional foam core skis
- Speed Skin Base: Advanced laminar textured ski base for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Acceleration Flex: Automatic turn initiation for instant acceleration
- Aluminum T-Extrusion Fin Block
- Size: 67