Designed to let you get changed anywhere, whilst protecting you from the elements, dryrobe® Advance is an essential piece of kit for all outdoor activities. Made using 100% recycled fabrics, the dryrobe® Advance can be used multiple times throughout the day, over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses.
The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge you face.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependent on size)
- Enough space to easily get changed in, without exposing yourself to the elements
- Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuitDryrobe
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe® ever feeling wet or cold
- Our advanced inner lining draws the water away from the skin and into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way YKK® zip allows fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep your hands warm in our fleece-lined exterior zip pockets
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets, both inside and out
- Safely store your valuables in the 2-way waterproof zip chest pocket
A dryrobe® Advance is ideal for use out of the water.