The tournament-ready Masterline- 9.25-Optimized 2.0- Slide-Loop Slalom Mainline. This slalom-line features full-color sections for easy line length identification and a UV-protected silver mainline for the most consistent performing, accurate slalom rope available today. After extensive testing by our team of skiers and top coaches from around the globe everyone agrees this is the rope of the future. We are extremely proud to release the newest generation of our best-selling competition mainlines the 9.25-Optimized 2.0 Slide-Loop Mainline.
- Constructed of our exclusive World Record Polypro MAX II rope which is braided in our factory in the USA.
- New for 2020 color-coded sections correspond with line length codes.
- Slide Loop construction from 18.25m to 10.25m
- Removable loops at 18.25m and 16m with single line construction for loops 14.25m through 10.25m and in-line braided loop construction for 9.75m, 9.5m, and 9.25m.
- The long mainline section to 9.75m is detachable from the rest of the rope.
- Mini slide loops that open larger to slip over the largest of pylons and then return to shape and securely hold the rope.
- Large 15" loop at the handle end of the rope for easier handle attachment and removal.
- Logo marking sleeves through 9.75m
- 60' Overall length with handle(18.25m)
- Shortenings through 9.25m